Hello and welcome to my resource page. I am a life-long learner and am always on the lookout for new resources and ideas. Here are some of my favorite books, websites and apps I have use personally and/or professionally that you may find helpful. I have no incentive to promote any books, websites or programs by any other authors, agencies or programs.
I hope you find something helpful here!
Books on psychology, wellness, health & mindfulness...
Books specifically for parents and/or teens
- Parenting from the Inside Out,by Daniel Siegel, M.D., and Mary Hartnell, M.Ed.
- The Price of Privilege: How Parental Pressures and Material Advantage Are Creating a Generation of Disconnected and Unhappy Kids by Madeline Levine, PhD
- The Awakened Family by Shefali Tsabary, PhD
- Untangled by Lisa Damour, PhD
- The Myth of the Perfect Girl by Ana Homayoun
- The Gift of Failure: How the best parents learn to let go so their children can succeed by Jessica Lahey
- Raising Cain; Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys by Michael Thompson, Ph.D.
- My Anxious Mind: A Teen's Guide to Managing Anxiety and Panic by Michael Tompkins, Katherine Martinez, Michael Sloan